Terms and Conditions of Sale
Effective date: October 12, 2018
Please note that the Terms contain a mandatory arbitration of disputes provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes in certain circumstances, rather than jury trials or class action lawsuits. View these terms here.
The Products, whether made available by Caavo through our website, caavo.com, and any subdomains thereof (the “Website”) or otherwise, have been designed, marketed, and sold for use by residents of the United States. All safety warnings, information, instructions, packaging, in-box materials, mobile applications, and support services are provided only in English (U.S.). The Products are not intended for use outside of the United States. You are responsible for ensuring that use of the Product is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We are not liable or responsible if you or your use of the Product violates any such law or regulation.
2. Payment Terms. If you elect to purchase a Product, you agree to (i) the pricing and payment terms we may provide to you in writing, or otherwise via our Website, as updated by Caavo from time to time, and (ii) provide a credit card, debit card, or other payment method acceptable to Caavo as consideration for such Product. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to change prices for Products at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Unless otherwise agreed to by us, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order. Caavo reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any time prior to shipment, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. We may attempt to contact you if all or a portion of your order is cancelled, or if additional information is needed to complete and accept your order. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer and we reserve the right to either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel any orders arising from such errors. We generally do not charge your payment method until your order has entered the shipping process.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay all applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases or transactions (other than taxes based on Caavo’s income).
3. Reservations. Placement of a reservation does not create a contract for sale. By placing a reservation for a Product that is not yet available for sale, you make an offer to Caavo to purchase the Product subject to these Sale Conditions. You may cancel your offer to purchase Products available for reservation at any time prior to shipment and you will not be charged.
When the Product is offered for sale, Caavo may, at its discretion, accept your offer to purchase Products subject to these Sale Conditions. Caavo may obtain authorization from your payment card company to confirm necessary funds are available to purchase the Products requested.
4. Shipping; Taxes; Title; Risk of Loss. Shipping, handling and tax are additional to the price of the Products unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. All Products purchased from us are subject to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such Products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. You must notify us within 30 days of the date of your invoice if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and the time it takes for you to receive your order depends on the shipping method you choose during checkout, the time of day you place your order, and any delays encountered by the carrier during shipping.
5. Shipping Policy. Prices for the Products do not include shipping costs. Delivery charges and methods are as described on the Website. We offer three methods of shipment: Standard Ground, Three Day, and Overnight. The estimated delivery date is not a guaranteed delivery date for your order and reflects the time of day when the order is placed. Refused deliveries will be returned to our warehouse. It may take up to 30 days after return for the returned items to be identified as refused and processed for a refund.
Purchases made on the Caavo Website ship as soon as your Product is available. In most cases, your order will ship within 2 business days. You will receive an email when the order ships that contains the tracking number for shipment. If you have any questions, please visit our Customer Support page at support.caavo.com or contact our Customer Support Team at https://support.caavo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
6. Order Cancellations/Modifications.To cancel an order that was recently placed, please immediately contact us at https://support.caavo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and one of our customer support representatives will assist you. You acknowledge that orders typically process within 24 hours and that cancellation may not be available after such time, or any time after your order has shipped. Should cancellation not be possible, you can choose to refuse delivery of the package, and a refund will be issued upon our receipt of the returned package as further described above. If you have received the Product, and would like to return it for a refund, please see the return policy information below. For security reasons, we unfortunately cannot make address changes once an order has been placed. Please allow 30 days for the completion of any refund.
7. Return Policies; Exchanges. If at any time within 30 days of receiving your order of a Product (the “Cancellation Period”), you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, you may return such Product to us for a refund *minus a $15 shipping fee* in accordance with these Sale Conditions. Any Products damaged due to reasons not covered under the Limited Warranty Statement cannot be accepted back for refund under our return policy.
To initiate a return, you must inform us of your decision within the Cancellation Period by contacting Caavo customer support to return the Product. Please include details regarding when and where you purchased the Product and your reason for returning the Product. Caavo customer support will provide you with a return materials authorization (“RMA”) in the form of a shipping label. To receive a refund *minus a $15 shipping fee*, you must return your Product, in good and unused condition, in its original packaging, along with all the accessories, with the applicable RMA within 30 days following the day on which you notify Caavo customer support that you desire to return your Product. We will process the refund as soon as possible, usually within 30 days from the date of receipt by Caavo of the returned Product. The Product is not eligible for a refund if the foregoing provisions, including timing, are not met.
8. Resale.Purchases made on our Website are intended for end-users only and are not authorized for resale.
9. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
Electronic Communications. You are communicating with Caavo electronically when you use the Website or send an email to Caavo. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Notifications. In addition to sending notifications to you through our mobile applications, Caavo may also provide notifications to you as required by law or for marketing or other purposes via (at Caavo’s option) email to the primary email associated with your Caavo account, hard copy, or posting of such notice on the Caavo website. Caavo is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications. Caavo recommends that you add @Caavo.com URLs to your email address book to help ensure you receive email notifications from Caavo.
Notice and Contact. Any notices given by you under these Sale Conditions shall be given in writing or by email and shall be delivered to the following address:
1525 McCarthy Blvd., #1182
Milpitas, CA 95035
Email address: email@example.com
If you would like to contact Caavo customer support, please contact us via https://support.caavo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.